[UHNA] FW: COMMUNITY COUNCIL PRESIDENTS ~ PLEASE POST THIS INFORMATION IN YOUR FEBRUARY NEWSLETTER. THANK YOU.

  • From: "DF Lewis" <DFLewis@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 19:56:42 -0500

--- University Heights Neighborhood Association - NET Message ---------------

Daniel F. Lewis

-----Original Message-----
From: zieglerl@xxxxxxxx [mailto:zieglerl@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 9:47 PM
To: sallyllarson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; lindaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
jpastoor@xxxxxxxxxxx; francem@xxxxxx; julimurray@xxxxxxx;
STORKJW@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; gayle.prager@xxxxxxxx; neelrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
obriend@xxxxxxxx; clloyd000@xxxxxxxx; dflewis@xxxxxxxx
Subject: COMMUNITY COUNCIL PRESIDENTS ~ PLEASE POST THIS INFORMATION IN YOUR
FEBRUARY NEWSLETTER. THANK YOU.

Man, I can't get off these email lists!

> Subject: FW: COMMUNITY COUNCIL PRESIDENTS  ~  PLEASE POST THIS INFORMATION
IN YOUR FEBRUARY NEWSLETTER.  THANK YOU.
> Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 16:45:04 -0500
> From: "Rick Williams" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: "Andrew Park, Mt. Lookout Community Council" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
        "Arlene Golembiewski, Columbia Tusculum Community Council"
<agcvg05@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
        "Barbara Kley, Roselawn Community Council"
<roselawnlutheran@xxxxxxxx>,
        "Bob Bibbo, Sayler Park Village Council" <lawgalpd@xxxxxxxxx>,
        "Brad Hawse, The Heights Community Council" <hawsebt@xxxxxxxxx>,
        "Bryan Snyder, Mt. Washington Community Council" <info@xxxxxxxx>,
        "Carl Uebelacker, Hyde Park Neighborhood Council"
<bytesox2@xxxxxxxxx>,
        "Clyde Nowlin, Corryville Community Council"
<corryvillecc@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
        "Conrad Thiede, Downtown Residents Council" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
        "Daniel Hendy, Walnut Hills Area Council" <daniel.hendy@xxxxxx>,
        "Dave Schaff, Oakley Community Council" <daveschaff@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
        "David White, Pendleton Neighborhood Council"
<davideliwhite@xxxxxxxxx>,
        "Dawn Longworth, Hartwell Improvement Assoc."
<Hartwellcouncil@xxxxxxxx>,
        "Donald Swain, Paddock Hills Assembly" <president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
        "Doug Kohls, Sedamsville Civic Association"
<dougkohls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
        "Elizabeth Sherwood, College Hill" <zieglerL@xxxxxxxx>,
        "Elliott Ellis, South Fairmount Community Council"
<whccerlene@xxxxxxx>,
        "Ernest Barbeau, Kennedy Heights Community Council"
<ernie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
        "Isaac Greene, Spring Grove Village Community Council"
<info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
        "Jack Degano, Lower Price Hill Community Council"
<lowerpricehill@xxxxxxxx>,
        "Jerome Tokarsky, Mt. Adams Civic Association"
<tokarsky@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
        "Jim McNulty, Westwood Civic Assoc." <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
        "Joe Balbo, East Walnut Hills Assembly" <joe@xxxxxxxxxx>,
        "Kim Kilday-Weber, Riverside Civic & Welfare Club"
<riversidecivicclub@xxxxxxxxx>,
        "Krystal Alsept, California Community Council"
<krystal.alsept@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
        "Laurie Keleher, East End Area Council" <keleher.eastend@xxxxxxxxx>,
        "Linda Goldenhar, Clifton Town Meeting" <ctm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
        "Linda Ziegler, CUF" <zieglerL@xxxxxxx>,
        "Mark Armstrong, West Price Hill Civic Club"
<marmstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
        "Megan Lamkin, Linwood Community Council" <mlamkin@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
        "Michael Wigle, East Price Hill Improvement Assoc."
<michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
        "Nathaniel Johnson, Bond Hill Community Council"
<njoh851600@xxxxxxxxx>,
        "Pat Staples, Camp Washington Community Council" <stap47@xxxxxxxxx>,
        "Patricia Milton, Avondale Community Council"
<patriciamilton@xxxxxxx>,
        "Peter Henkel, Mt. Airy Town Council" <pete.henkel@xxxxxxxxx>,
        "Rev. Walter Jones, English Woods Civic Assoc."
<revwalterjones@xxxxxxxxx>,
        "Robert Hartlaub, Carthage Civic League"
<carthagecivicleague@xxxxxxxx>,
        "Roger Davis, South Cumminsville Community Council"
<roger-d001@xxxxxxx>,
        "Shirley Colbert, West End Community Council"
<corr-secretary_wecc@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
        "Stanley Broadnax, Mt. Auburn Community Council"
<stanleybroadnax@xxxxxxxx>,
        "Steve Simon, Pleasant Ridge Community Council"
<president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
        "Tim Jeckering, Northside Community Council"
<timjeckering@xxxxxxxx>,
        "Tim Yosmali, North Avondale Community Council"
<tim.yosmali@xxxxxxxx>,
        "Walter Reinhaus, Over-the-Rhine Community Council"
<reinhaus@xxxxxxxxx>