[uebc5] Re: marginal notes

  • From: "William Jolley" <wjolley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uebc5@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 15:39:23 +1100

Hi Reinette and Others

I see no need to distinguish between Footnotes and Marginal notes.  Marginal
notes are a newer feature than footnotes, perhaps this is why 'marginal
notes' is two words and 'footnotes' is one word.  I maintain my previous
position about notes: Marginal notes and footnotes should be shown at the
end of the paragraph to which they refer.

Cheers

Bill

* * *