[ubuntu-l10n-it] Fwd: Please test new dapper/edgy proposed language packs

  • From: Luca Padrin <luca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ubuntu-l10n-it@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 11:15:35 +0100

Inoltro data l'importanza.

Luca

----------  Messaggio inoltrato  ----------

Subject: Please test new dapper/edgy proposed language packs
Date: 10:34, mercoledì 6 dicembre 2006
From: Martin Pitt <martin.pitt@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: ubuntu-translators@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

Yesterday I uploaded new dapper and edgy language pack updates to
-proposed. Sorry for the delay (they were due on Monday), I wanted to
wait for the fix in the Kurdish translation.

Now I need some testing feedback to be allowed to upload them to
-updates, see [1] for the policy. We alredy tested French, German, and
English, but need some more across the set of languages, Gnome/KDE,
etc.

Please mail feedback to me privately instead of jamming the lists,
unless you see a problem that should be discussed on the lists.

If all goes well and I get lots of feedback, the packages will go to
-updates next Tuesday.

Thank you in advance for your help,

pitti

P.S. Please CC me when replying to the list, I'm not subscribed.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StableReleaseUpdates

--
Martin Pitt        http://www.piware.de

In a world without walls and fences, who needs Windows and Gates?