[uae] uae-configuration (was: WHDLoad and JIT)

  • From: Jens Weichert <nexusle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 17:01:57 +0200

Hi Rich,

I asked Toni to tell me the files to change for support of "uae- configuration".

Can you tell me please the name of the file in the WinUAE sourcecode witch contains the relevant code to communicate with the Amiga tool "uae-configuration"?
I want to merge this code with the E-UAE source code tree to enable "uae-configuration" support in E-UAE ;-)
or can you please put the needed lines in the relevant source code file from E-UAE? (I have only basic knowledge about programing :-( )

answer from Toni:

uaelib.c (only 2 or so lines needed) and cfgfile.c, two functions called from uaelib.c (if I remember correctly)

I have too few experience for C source code to merge the relevant lines, but if you would inspect the files, I'm sure you need only a few minutes to do this ;-)

greets Jens