[uae] Re: uae doesn't compile without X

  • From: "Manuel Alfayate" <gaula88@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 18:48:15 +0000

Hello there;

I am trying to build a minimal system for E-UAE on a MAC MINI G4 PPC computer, using Gentoo Linux as the host system. The first problem I have to face is that baselayout-lite WON'T emerge (Package MASKED: "missing keyword"; according to gentoo's PPC handbook it means that the package is not properly tested on my architecture). I have added the line in the tutorial to portage keywords file, but it still won't emerge. Any ideas? maybe manually un-tar-ing the package on the /target directory will work?

In the other hand, E-UAE won't emerge without X on this system; I have set the USE variables described in the guide. but it won't build because of errors compiling. Using glibc 2.5, latest portage, and latest gentoo-sources kernel. Thanks!

Un amor, una aventura, compañía para un viaje. Regístrate gratis en MSN Amor & Amistad. http://match.msn.es/match/mt.cfm?pg=channel&tcid=162349