[uae] Re: uae Digest V4 #102

  • From: "daniel åkerud" <daniel.akerud@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 13:56:37 +0200

Are we talking about this?
http://www.directfb.org/

In that case, should it use directfb also for input, or only for graphics?

BR/D

On 7/18/07, Manuel Alfayate <gaula88@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just wanted to know if there are any chances of seeing a DirectFB
backend
for E-UAE on PPC-LINUX anytime soon: we're dependind on SDL for the
LINUX-PPC port so selectable screen refresh rate and perfect vsync is far
from allowing my long-time dreamed "embedded amiga emulation machine"
based
on a micro-gentoo kernel and E-UAE running on top of framebuffer. It's a
pitty as we're toward features not present in a real AMIGA and we can't
have
it's perfect, smooth graphics.  Just a suggestion :D E-UAE is great anyway

Descarga gratis la Barra de Herramientas de MSN

http://www.msn.es/usuario/busqueda/barra?XAPID=2031&DI=1055&SU=http%3A//www.hotmail.com&HL=LINKTAG1OPENINGTEXT_MSNBH