[uae] Re: bsdsocket emulation and things (was Re: Attachments in YAM)

  • From: Karl Dietrich Bamler <amiga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 00:07:29 +0200

Am Freitag, 28. Mai 2004 20:48 schrieb Richard Drummond:

> Anyway, the point of all this waffle, is that I should have a better
> bsdsocket emulation ready shortly (although it'll currently only work on
> x86 and PPC architectures) - thanks to Jeff's work.

Great news. I'm looking forward to it.

> BTW, I now have a CVS repository on sourceforge where you can check out the
> source of the development version. See:
> http://sf.net/projects/uaedev

I have downloaded the CVS stuff with Cervisia but the files there seemed to be
uncomplete so i copyed them over the 20040302 version, is that the right way
to go ahead?

I could ./configure the source and it seemed to be ok to me, but i couldn't
make it. I am no programmer so i can hardly cope with such a situation.

> I'm still sitting on a bunch of work that I haven't had time to commit to
> the repository, however. I'll try and get the new socket emulation stuff in
> today, because it would be great to get some feedback on it.

I would like to try that out but i need some binarys.

thanks in advance.