[uae] Weird screen mode

  • From: Markus Schaber <uae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 20:07:21 +0200

Hi,

When booting my DD'ed image from my A1200, I came accross the problem
that the graphics output on my workbench screen was somehow broken.

Euae writes some warning on the console:
> warning: 1B88 written to BEAMCON0
> BEAMCON0 = 1B88 VTOTAL=01A9 HTOTAL=0079
> HSSTOP=001C HBSTRT=0008 HBSTOP=001E
> VSSTOP=0007 VBSTRT=01AA VBSTOP=0018
> HSSTRT=000E VSSTRT=0005 HCENTER=004A
> NTSC mode, 68Hz (h=122 v=426)

I attached a screenshot showing the distorted picture, and what my
ScreenMode preferences showed as settings.

When I switched to pal Highres Interlace, and that seems to work fine
(and thanks to the emulation, does not flicker :-). So this is no urgend
problem anyways, but I wanted to tell you in case you'd like to
investigate into it.

Thanks,
Markus

PNG image