[uae] Re: Waiting for the next...

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 14:40:46 -0500

Hi Jens

On Thursday 01 April 2004 10:24 am, Jens wrote:
> Can you tell us a time window for the next release and what the
> features of the new release??

Sorry, Jens. I'm really busy at the moment. I had hoped to get a new relaase
out this week, but lacked the time. That seems to be the way things happen
when you work freelance. No work for ages - then it all comes at once. ;-)

With any luck, it'll be out next week. As I said, before, this will largely be
a maintenance release. It should fix the SCSI emulation problems on the Mac,
for instance.

> Especially the PPC user waiting for JIT !!!

I haven't had any time to work on this recently.