[uae] Snapshot and OS X version (20060328)

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 02:14:00 -0500

Hi All

New source code snapshot:
http://rcdrummond.net/uae/test/20060328/e-uae-0.8.28-CVS.tar.bz2

This has the ALSA fix, the MITSHM fix, should work again on big-endian
machines, etc., etc. You can get a Changelog here:
http://rcdrummond.net/uae/test/20060328/ChangeLog

If anybody has an Intel Mac and is feeling brave, try compiling and let me
know what happens. On a Mac (x86 or PPC), configure with

./configure --with-sdl-gfx --with-sdl-sound --without-x

And then make. You should end up with an app bundle in the src directory.

If the JIT has problems on x86, add --disable-jit to the above and see if that
makes a difference (but let me know what errors you have building the JIT).

I've also uploaded an OS X app bundle (as a dmg). Can OS X users (of whichever
processor persuasion give this a try):
http://rcdrummond.net/uae/test/20060328/E-UAE.dmg