[uae] Re: Save State broken in OS X WIP4?

  • From: Daniel Pimley <uae@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 22:38:16 +0100

On 26 Jul 2007, at 07:11, Richard Drummond wrote:

I can't reproduce this here. Can you give me more info? E.g., how do you start E-UAE (From the Finder, the shell, or from Hi-Toro? If it's the last, how
does Hi-Toro invoke the E-UAE binary?)

I've just tested further, and quitting the problem only occurs when E- UAE WIP4 is launched from Hi-Toro. I launch Cocoa variants of E-UAE using:

        tell application "Finder"
                open (config_invoke_path as POSIX file) using (uae_path as
POSIX file)
        end tell

Where config_invoke_path and uae_path are both strings containing POSIX style file paths e.g.

config_invoke_path = "/Users/dan/E-UAE/myconfig.uaerc"
uae_path = "/Application/E-UAE WIP 4.app"

I have not tested if savestates work when WIP4 is launched from the Finder. I will report once I have tested this.

Regards,
Daniel Pimley