[uae] Re: R: Re: e-uae 1.6.10 wip

  • From: Fabien Meghazi <agr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 09:52:50 +0200

> thanks a lot for your efforts, I have appreciated them a lot.
> This is love for amiga, not Toni Wilen stupid complaining.
> take care

Please Andrea, don't talk like this on the list.
Not having the same vision of a project doesn't mean it allows you to
be rude for free !
In case you don't know, Mustafa bases his work on Toni's source tree.
I'm sure that if Toni has not a passion anymore for the amiga, he
wouldn't still be coding winuae in 2009.
You can't blame him to code a windows build because, like it or not,
80% of the user base is under
windows. Happily, Mustafa is bringing winuae's features to a *nix
build for our pleasure !
So it seems to me that everything is cool !

--
Fabien Meghazi

Website: http://www.amigrave.com
Email: agr@xxxxxxxxxxxx