[uae] Re: Fullscreen on LCD TVs

  • From: "daniel åkerud" <daniel.akerud@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 02:34:51 +0200

After I pressed send I skimmed the archives and found a couple of
indications that he is! Great thing. Would love to know what's up with that.

I did manage to do a tiny hack to allow proper fullscreen though by changing
the vertex coordinates. I also just recently completed a very dirty hack to
be able to reset and quit directly from the gamepad though
button-combinations. Sharable, just like the opengl hack.

BR/D

On 6/30/07, Daniel Pimley <uae@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 27 Jun 2007, at 09:28, daniel åkerud wrote:

> I think I could quickly hack something for GL by changing texture
> coordinates or the viewport. But it seems quite a bit more is
> needed in the common code in order to get this done PROPERLY.
>
> Is someone working on this? I'd love some input on all this...

I don't know the details, but Richard has stated that he's working on
a hefty re-write of the graphics engine. I hope this would solve your
problem.

Regards,
Daniel Pimley