[uae] Re: E-UAE meaning of the E

  • From: Dennis Smith <dennis48066@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 12 Jul 2005 15:02:01 -0500

Hallo Martin,

Am 07/11/2005 schriebst Du:

> Hello,

> I know there has been some discussion about this, but I do not find it
> anymore in my mailinglist folder. What's the current meaning of the "E"
> in "E-UAE" it isn't experimental anymore I guess?

I  always  thought "E" was  for  the 'main man' of UAE on Amiga--
Evilrich as in "Evilrich's UAE" !  Thank you Richard Drummond. :)
Also, I think 'E' for enhanced as in SDL enhanced!

Gruss,

P.S. Strange, Simplemail is using German preferences today. Must be
it default setting! :) First time in use with OS4 update#3!