[uae] Disk change on reset

  • From: Lasse <Lasse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 18:43:48 +0200

Hi

This is my first bug report ever .. so please bare with me :)

Given this scenario..

1. e-uae is started..
2. "Game A" is inserted
3. e-uae is un-paused
4. "Game A" starts .. but has some really annoying music..
5. e-uae is paused (due to the annoying music)
6. "Game B" is inserted instead..
7. User paesses Reset while "Game A" still is paused, to avoid any more annoying music.. and get "Game B" going..

When this is done .. on reset the ffe->path_widget gets overwritten with "Game A" once again .. which then again brings annoying music.

This can be fixed by adding a DISK_check_change() before DISK_reset() in customreset()

Any comments on this?

I'm using the gtk gui if that has anything to say .. havent looked at that much of the source at this point..

- Lasse