[uae] Re: Compiling e-uae under windows

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 01:25:34 -0500

Hi Jesper

On Saturday 11 December 2004 05:42 am, jesper wrote:
> Anybody knows how difficult it would be to compile e-uae under windows
> (under MinGW e.g.) using the sdl-targets?
>
> I might need this for a special purpose application, and would rather
> avoid messing with winuae.

Um. It probably needs a bit of work yet. I haven't tried this for about 9
months or so. The build scripts have rudimentary support for MinGW, but
there's probably a lot of Windows-specific code missing from the source tree.

It might work still if you disable the JIT when compiling.

This is one of those things that I've been meaning to fix.

> Rich, you are doing an excellent job on e-uae. Thanks!

Thanks. ;-)