[uae] Re: CD Support for OX X

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 20:19:06 -0500

Hi Keith

On Sunday 14 March 2004 06:08 pm, uae-freelists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Yeah, this has been discussed recently on this list.
> Probably No1 on Rich's ToDo list.

It's no no 1 mainly because I can't productively do anything about it until I
can get a CD writer that works on my Mac . . .

> I wonder if there's a way to mount ISOs from inside AOS? Could be another
> short term solution.

I wrote a device driver and a bunch of tools a while back to mount file images
on AmigaOS (kinda like Linux's loopback device). I've been meaning to release
these, but they need some tidying up first . . .

I believe there are other similar programs on Aminet, but I don't know if
they'd be able to handle ISO images or not.