[uae] Re: C156832469 - 1&1 Internet Support Re: Re: puae 2.0.

  • From: Daniel Pimley <uae@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 11:12:16 +0000

Looks to me like automated responses. These emails are being read by a robot, not a human, and an automated response is being returned to the list based on key words.

Regards,
Daniel Pimley

On 10 Jan 2010, at 10:35, Markus Weiss wrote:

Ernest Unrau wrote:
I'll try and get this to Richard Drummond's attention. I have what at least used to be a direct email address, but I have not heard
from him in a long time.

Probably the best solution, but what I don't get is that they
don't get whats happening.

Hey 1&1 support,

you're getting mails from a mailing list by accident. The list
owner is being contacted to solve the situation. Until then
please tell your employees to not send support mails to the
mailing list anymore.

Thanks for your cooperation,
best regards,
Markus