[uae] Re: Amiga-Host pointer

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 14:50:26 -0500

Hi

On Sunday 07 March 2004 06:38 am, you wrote:
> In WINE, using a windowed application, when I move the pointer over the
> window, it changes in the emulated pointer exactly in the same place where
> it entered the window.
> It will be wonderful if this behaviour could be replicated in UAE. :)

Two solutions:

Either grab the mouse pointer (with F12+g on Unix, F11+g for OS X). Press that
sequence again to release the pointer.

Use mousehack. This is a tool (it's the the amiga folder in the binary
distribution) that runs in the Amiga environment, which synchronizes the
Amiga mouse pointer with the host.

Stick mouse hack in C: and add

run C:mousehack >NIL:

in your s:user-startup file.