[u3aavcuss] Re: U3A Aylesbury Vale CUSS Group - October 17th - Spreadsheets

  • From: "Diana Richmond" <Diana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <u3aavcuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 16:57:31 +0100

Mike, hope to be there but may be late!
Diana
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Bean" <Mike.Bean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <u3aavcuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 6:35 PM
Subject: [u3aavcuss] U3A Aylesbury Vale CUSS Group - October 17th - Spreadsheets

Place: Grange School
Date: Friday 17th October
Time: 15:30 (to 17:00)
Location: L106

This week's session will be -
Spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel

Open house session on Excel from basic operation to processing ODBC
databases and all stops in between.

We can discuss the use of Excel for specific and general operations like:

* Record keeping and processing
* Cash flow and projections
* Data filtering for general text processing

or stick to the basics and finding out what Excel can be used for and how to
go about it (without having to remember too much!)

Any Aylesbury Vale U3A member may attend but if you are not a regular
visitor it would be useful if you could advise me (at
Mike.Bean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ) beforehand.

Regards

Mike Bean

* Please remember to wear your U3A badges at the Grange School.
* Any Aylesbury Vale U3A members are welcome - but an introductory e-mail
from new attendees would be appreciated.
* All mail, unless intentionally directed to the group, should be sent
directly to me at Mike.Bean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and not as a reply to this
e-mail.
* Lost? Then call (612883) or e-mail me for directions to the venue.