[u3aavcuss] Printing CD labels

  • From: Ron & Rosemary M - U3A <ronandrosemary62-u3a@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Comp Users GroupU3A <u3aavcuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 18:19:36 +0000 (GMT)

Good evening

I have just seen Pat's query about printing CD labels. This follows on a little
from Kay's problem with printing Christmas Card Labels.

If you have Microsoft Word or Open Office you should find some CD Labels in
your templates. These are probably fairly plain and simple so if you are
looking for a wider variety have a look at the Avery web site
http://www.avery.co.uk/avery/en_gb/Templates-&-Software
If you run their "Template and Software Advisor" you should find what you need.
There may also be a dedicated program that came with your printer. I have an
Epson one that works quite well for printing on printable CD's.
If you are wanting to buy the actual labels I see that Tesco Online have both
their own at £7.97 and Avery ones at £8.99
You will also find templates for the boxes etc.

Bye Ron M :-)