[u3aavcuss] Re: Out & About Change of enue

  • From: Ron & Rosemary M - U3A <ronandrosemary62-u3a@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "u3aavcuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <u3aavcuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 20:32:04 +0100 (BST)

Dear Jean

It looks as if Mike Bean has made the change to the web site.

If you need any further changes you are welcome to send them to either me or
Mike but the a3aavcuss@xxxxxxxxxxxx address is for computer problems and gets
automatically circulated to all CUSS members. So it is best to send them to me
at ronadrosemary62-u3a.co.uk or Mike Bean at  Mike.Bean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bye Ron M