[u3aavcuss] Re: My Way programme on my Google page.

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "witchofwendover99" for DMARC)
  • To: u3aavcuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 16:46:12 +0000

Mike

Please can you take me off the CUSS mailing list please. I have not been to the
U3A for about 3 years.

Thank you

Anne Wales

Sent from my iPhone

On 17 Dec 2015, at 16:42, Mike Bean <Mike.Bean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Shirley,

My Way

There’s an automatic option (but is that too a malware product?!) or manual.
One potentially simple or the other with detailed options!

We (CUSSers) could address either after some checks and knowing what browsers
(IE, Chrome, FireFox etc) you use and what Windows you are using (I guess
Windows 10)).

Publisher 13

You know that I don’t set much store by such courses unless they are
one-to-one and have a specific objective. I use Publisher 2010 but would be
pleased to see what functionality we could uncover together sometime soon.

I could send you a copy of a recent .pub file I’ve created, using
functionality you might be trying to locate which might concentrate the
attention on research avenues!

So, unless you get a better offer we could look at both your problems
sometime soon and, as you have picked a calm period, we could fix a date
easily! However, I could shuffle a spot of about 2 hours together on Tuesday
22nd, otherwise the whole of 2016 beckons!

Mike