[u3aavcuss] Re: Can't access Newsletters on AVU3A website

  • From: "robert.burr" <robert.burr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: u3aavcuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2012 23:16:25 +0100

I just tried it - on 06 08 12 at 23:14 and the page opened up and the pdf file downloaded with no problem. I use Mozilla Firefox for the internet and Linux instead of Microsoft Windows

so it may not help you that much.

Bob Burr

On 06/08/12 19:42, Peter and Jean Ashton wrote:
I have made repeated unsuccessful attempts to click on the two most recent Newsletters on our website. The computer 'freezes' and I have to go through the 'end task' routine to free it. I eventually received a message saying 'I/O connection timed out'. Has anyone else had this problem?
Peter Ashton