[u.s.s.razerwolf] Sept 27 06 Razer sim

  • From: MoonshadowsToNEN@xxxxxxx
  • To: u.s.s.razerwolf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 22:05:09 EDT

CaptainDorath:     THE WOLF AFTER RECIEVING ORDERS FROM STARFLEET HAS SET
COURSE TOWARD THE ROMULAN NUTRAL ZONE TO INVESTIGATE THE LOSS OF A SHIP.
CaptainDorath:     WE ARE 1 HOUR FROM THE COORDINATES AND ARE NOW REACHING
MAX SENCOR RANGE.
CaptainDorath:     ROMULAN ACTIVITY IS LOW AND NO SHIPS CAN BE SEEN.
CaptainDorath:     Any questions?
CaptainDorath:     OK then...
CaptainDorath:     BEGIN SIM
CaptainDorath:     BEGIN SIM
CaptainDorath:     BEGIN SIM
CaptainDorath:     :: Sitting in the big Chair looking over a few reports
that just came in needing the Captains Signature. ::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::At Tac arch thinking of her stomach again   Running
drills with wepaons rooms::
Tay Nightflyer:     :: At Helm, maintaining Warp 7 towards the dissapearance
point.   ::
OnlineHost:     âLT CDR MORTOKâ has entered the room.
LTJg Thunder:     At the security Helm going over incoming Security data
LTJg Thunder:     :: ::
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Keeping half an eye on sensors and communications ::
LTJg Thunder:     ::At security staion going over incoming reports:
CaptainDorath:     ACTION> ON THE EDGE OF THE SENCORS SOMETHING METALIC CAN
BE READ. EXACT COMPOSITION UNKNOWN AT THIS TIME.
Tay Nightflyer:     Tay
CaptainDorath:     :: Looks up from the Padd :: Yes Lt?
Tay Nightflyer:     Maybe target.   Something metal, edge sensor range.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Looks up:: Standard drill series variation three
complete captain
LT CDR MORTOK:     :: Sitting on the Big Chair on the IKV Negh'Var watching
the area closly.. Orders Tactical to engage the cloak ::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     CLoak... activated sir!   ::Pushes contacts on board::
Tay Nightflyer:     ((( Whoops   )))
CaptainDorath:     Thank you Lt. Moon..... What ship?
CaptainDorath:     :: Looks to Tay :: Can u get a exact reading on it?
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ((WHoopsie indeed sorry))
Tay Nightflyer:     Was Mortok ship.   Negh'Var.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Magick Edit: Nek'Var has cloaked sir
Tay Nightflyer:     Will fall behind.    Cannot run Warp 7 cloaked?
CaptainDorath:     Thank you Moon.
CaptainDorath:     She can since she does not expand the power we do.
CaptainDorath:     Klingon Ships are built around Battle not comfort.
LTJg Thunder:     Kina helps to have some of both though
LT CDR MORTOK:     +Razerwolf+ Mortok to the Razerwolf. I am still on you
tail. I want to be a suprise if we are attacked. Mortok out.
CaptainDorath:     :: Hears Mortoks Voice. :: Send the Understood would you
Tay. Please make sure it is full of Static. Make it loud please.
Tay Nightflyer:     +Negh'Var+   TAY!     :: plus static ::
LT CDR MORTOK:     :: Hears the Understood and the Static. :: +Wolf+ Keep
this up and I will remove my aggitation on you. Mortok out . :: Tell the Opps
officer to cut the COMM ::
Tay Nightflyer:     We need aggitation?
LTJg Thunder:     I think thats his way of saying hes starting to like us
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Smiles ::
CaptainDorath:     :: Smiles and looks to Thunder :: Ya Likes us enough to
send the whole crew a present......
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Tries to learn what she can scanning the metal object.
::
CaptainDorath:     Photon Torpedoe wraped in Disrunpter Fire.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Looks up at acaptain, not likeing concept of
Torpedoes in disrutor burst::
CaptainDorath:     ACTION> SENCORS FINNALY GET A GOOD READING.... RESULTS
COME BACK AS THE DEBRIE OF A NEBULA CLASS SHIP.
Tay Nightflyer:     Nebula class metal object, dead.
CaptainDorath:     On screen.
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Puts up an image ::
CaptainDorath:     ACTION> TRACES OF HIGH ENERGY WEAPONS FIRE PRESENT....
COMPUTER RESULTS COME BACK AS THE BORG.
Tay Nightflyer:     Big fight.   Damage from weapons fire.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Scans surrounding space:: No sign of hostile ships in
area sir
CaptainDorath:     Can u get anykind of reading on who the enemy might be?
Tay Nightflyer:     Weapons maybe Borg?    No more Borg?
CaptainDorath:     We can't be to sure of that Lt.
CaptainDorath:     Lt. Moon Red Alert! Inform the Crew to Make Battleready.
Tay Nightflyer:     Look more like borg weapons than Klingon, Romulan,
Federation.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Red alert... aye sir ++ALl ship circuit+ Red alert, Red
Alert.   Battlestations Battle stations!!
LTJg Thunder:     Thers no way that can be the Borg
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Begins saving data for transmission ::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Puhses contacts, shields go up, status strips flash
red::
LT CDR MORTOK:     Thats what they said about the gorn before the Last
Engagment.
LTJg Thunder:     They were destroyed years ago!!!!!
LT CDR MORTOK:     Last time we checked yes. But I have learned never to be
to sure.
LT CDR MORTOK:     Tay is there any planets near?
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Status reports start coming in::
CaptainDorath:     (( Last three Messages from Dor'ath Sorry ))
OnlineHost:     âLT CDR MORTOKâ has left the room.
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Checks maps ::
Tay Nightflyer:     No M Class.   No K class.    Have airless rocks, gas
giants.
CaptainDorath:     ACTION> DISTRESS SYGNAL FROM STARBASE 49 NEAR THE ROMULAN
NUTRAL ZONE INCOMMING.
Tay Nightflyer:     Tay!     Message.   SB49
CaptainDorath:     On Screen.

MoonshadowsToNEN:     SIr... all stations report at battle stations....
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Puts on speakers ::
CaptainDorath:     Distress Call> :: Static :: Please assist we are under
attack by ./...... what appears to be Borg.... Need asst....
CaptainDorath:     Tay Set a Course Max. Warp!
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Changes course to SB49 ::
CaptainDorath:     Mortok> :: Hears Message and engages at Max Warp ::
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Checks distance to SB49, goes to Warp 9.5 ::
CaptainDorath:     Moon inform the Fighter Pilots and crews to be on hot
standby... I want them ready to launch before we arrive.
Tay Nightflyer:     +CJ+   Sorry.    Starbase under attack by Borg.
CaptainDorath:     ETA TO SB IS 15 MINUTES.
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Goes to warp 9.8 ::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Aye sir +Flight Deck+ Flight quarters, flight quarters
all hands bnow man your fighting craft!
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Scans area around SB49 ::
CaptainDorath:     ONE UNKNOWN CONTACT NOW LEAVING AT WARP 9.9.... ... NOW
WHAT SEAMS TO BE A TRANSWARP SIGNATURE CAN BE READ AND CONTACT DISSAPEARS.
Tay Nightflyer:     Transwarp signature!
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Tries to get lock on direction ::
LTJg Thunder:     Whatever that was is leaving quick fast and in a hurry
MoonshadowsToNEN:     I read Transwarp wake.... lost it....
Tay Nightflyer:     Tell Starfleet?
CaptainDorath:     Send the Message to Starfleet.
CaptainDorath:     ACTION> INCOMING HAIL FROM THE SB
Tay Nightflyer:     +Starfleet+   SB49 reports under attack by Borg.   Nebula
class ship nearby shows damage echoing Borg weapons!
Tay Nightflyer:     Message incoming!
LTJg Thunder:     How can it be th borg how could thay have come back
Tay Nightflyer:     Hail incoming!
CaptainDorath:     On Screen
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Puts on screen ::
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Assembles a data package for Starfleet which includes
damage to the Nebula class hull and record of the Transwarp signature ::
CaptainDorath:     SB> We Came under Attack From what seemed to be a Borg
Cube. Looked like them.... Sounded like them.... we need help we have many
wounded.
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Sends data package to local starbases ::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     IF this is Borg, we are in trouble   ::SHe muttered
quietly::
CaptainDorath:     Moon when we drop from warp and get into a orbit around
the Starbase. Launch the Fighters for support. Have them set up a defence net.
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Relays SB 49's message also to other local bases ::