[typeabilitybeta] last tasks of Lessons 66, 67, and 68

  • From: "David Pinto" <davepinto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <typeabilitybeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 21:46:46 -0700

Testers,
In the last tasks of lesson 66, 67, and 68, I thought it would take me a day to enable double and triple F1 to say, experiment with the arrow keys. But I was wrong. I'd already laid the foundation for that, and so the next build has that fix in it.
David
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Pinto" <davepinto@xxxxxxxxxxx>