[typeabilitybeta] big problem!!! Typeability 3.0.15 dictation exercises

  • From: "Scott Erichsen" <pianoman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <typeabilitybeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 19:52:16 +1000

I have just tested this with all the dictation exercises and this happens
with all of them.
When typing a dictation exercise such as
My dad said "ask your mother." But my mum said "Ask your father."
TypeAbility is telling me I spelt the first word wrong. "y" and it should
have been My "M y" and I know I typed it!

To reproduce:
1. set your keyboard input to English Australia.
This can be done within control panel.
2. Set your regional language to Australian English
3. run TypeAbility
4. Press F6 to pick from the list of dictation exercises.
The two that I can definitely reproduce it with are
What did one lift say to the other lift?
My dad said "Ask your mother."

Any other information required please let me know. This is definitely a show
stopper for me