[typeabilitybeta] Re: TypeAbility's opening statements

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <Brian.Hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <typeabilitybeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 18:55:52 +0100

David, that is perfect and I feel much more comfortable with that, thank
you for responding so quickly and positively!

Brian Hartgen
Product Development Manager

T&T Consultancy Ltd

Advantage House

Trentham Business Quarter

Bellringer Road

Trentham

Stoke-On-Trent

ST4 8GB

Tel:  01782 644141

Fax: 01782 645135

Web Site, www.tandt-consultancy.com

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on t-+his e-mail's content. If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and
then delete the email and any attachments from your system. T&T
Consultancy Ltd have made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and
any attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However,
it cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are
transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all received e-mail
messages.
Registered in England No. 4098268