[typeabilitybeta] TypeAbility 3.0.18 ready for download

  • From: "David Pinto" <davepinto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <typeabilitybeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 16:58:09 -0700

Scott,

Please download TypeAbility 3.0.18. It has some extra debug info for me that will allow me to scope out the problem. After installing T A, Then do the following.

1. Open TypeAbility, and start a dictation task.

2. Right after you've type a word of the task, but not yet pressed space, turn on Debug mode with ALT CONTROl SHIFT F12.

3. Type the Space, then turn off debug mode, paste into a document, and send me the report.

Thanks

David