[typeabilitybeta] Re: TypeAbility 3.0.10 ready for download

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <Brian.Hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <typeabilitybeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 02:13:55 +0100

Hi Dave

Yes the race description is now much better in 3.10. However, when you
get to the end of a race, Typeability summarises the keys you need to
press and I am sure there is an error. It says
Press F5 twice quickly to run the same race again or "press F2 one",
whereas it should be saying press F2 twice quickly because that is the
key to get the next word in the lesson.

Brian Hartgen
Product Development Manager

T&T Consultancy Ltd

Advantage House

Trentham Business Quarter

Bellringer Road

Trentham

Stoke-On-Trent

ST4 8GB

Tel:  01782 644141

Fax: 01782 645135

Web Site, www.tandt-consultancy.com

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on t-+his e-mail's content. If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and
then delete the email and any attachments from your system. T&T
Consultancy Ltd have made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and
any attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However,
it cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are
transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all received e-mail
messages.
Registered in England No. 4098268