[typeabilitybeta] Re: Private e-mails to Brian's being rejected

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <Brian.Hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <typeabilitybeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 05:13:45 +0100

David, we have a serious problem with Email and our web site at the
moment.  Please write to me at
jaws@xxxxxxxxxxx
because that definitely works, thank you.

Brian Hartgen
Product Development Manager

T&T Consultancy Ltd

Advantage House

Trentham Business Quarter

Bellringer Road

Trentham

Stoke-On-Trent

ST4 8GB

Tel:  01782 644141

Fax: 01782 645135

Web Site, www.tandt-consultancy.com

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on t-+his e-mail's content. If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and
then delete the email and any attachments from your system. T&T
Consultancy Ltd have made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and
any attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However,
it cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are
transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all received e-mail
messages.
Registered in England No. 4098268

  Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 17:18:12 -0700
  From: "David Pinto" <davepinto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: "Brian Hartgen" <Brian.Hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Subject: Localizing TypeAbility

Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

  Recipient address: Brian.Hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Reason: Remote SMTP server has rejected address
  Diagnostic code: smtp;503 This mail server requires authentication
when
attempting to send to a non-local e-mail address. Please check your mail

client settings or contact your administrator to verify that the domain
or
address is def
  Remote system: dns;mail.tandt-consultancy.com
(TCP|206.46.173.5|63369|75.126.164.62|25) (Welcome to M6.Net SMTP!)