[typeabilitybeta] Re: Installer problems with Vista

  • From: "David Pinto" <davepinto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <typeabilitybeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 19:18:10 -0700

OK Brian,
Looking forward to your report.
David
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Hartgen" <Brian.Hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <typeabilitybeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2008 10:33 AM
Subject: [typeabilitybeta] Re: Installer problems with Vista

David, just to acknowledge your message but it is likely to be the
weekend before I can get to this.

Brian Hartgen
Product Development Manager

T&T Consultancy Ltd
Advantage House
Trentham Business Quarter
Stanley Mathews Way
Stoke-On-Trent
ST4 8GQ

Tel: 01782644141
Fax:  01782 664856
Web Site, www.tandt-consultancy.com

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail's content. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then
delete the email and any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy
Ltd have made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any
attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it
cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are transmitted.
We therefore recommend you scan all received e-mail messages.
Registered in England No. 4098268