[typeabilitybeta] Installer comments

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <Brian.Hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <typeabilitybeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 06:13:28 +0100

Hi

The installer is much better and does now allow me to install the
program on a computer running JAWS V10.

1. I take it when you refer to three versions of JAWS being detected
that these will be the three highest version numbers?  I could test
this, but if I have 6.0, 6.10, 6.20, 7.0 and 7.10 on my computer, then
7.10, 7.0 and 6.20 will be detected I assume?  Is there a reason for
that?

2. The suggestion to press Insert+S until jaws announces the word @All@
so that it reads the on-screen Dialog Boxes was not inserted into the
introductory screen.

3. The read only edit field for the licence agreement is not in the Tab
order.  When you click with the left mouse button in the body of the
agreement the read only edit has focus and the PC cursor can be used.
But as soon as the Tab key is pressed through the buttons it becomes
unreachable.

More comments to come later in the day on the program itself.

Brian Hartgen
Product Development Manager

T&T Consultancy Ltd
Advantage House
Trentham Business Quarter
Stanley Mathews Way
Stoke-On-Trent
ST4 8GQ

Tel: 01782644141
Fax:  01782 664856
Web Site, www.tandt-consultancy.com

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail's content. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then
delete the email and any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy
Ltd have made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any
attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it
cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are transmitted.
We therefore recommend you scan all received e-mail messages.
Registered in England No. 4098268