[typeabilitybeta] Getting started with TypeAbility audio CD

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <Brian.Hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <typeabilitybeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 15:28:50 +0100

Hi All

Please find a link below to download the Getting Started with
TypeAbility audio CD, if you would like to hear it. Inside the zipped
archive you will find 13 MP3 files representing the 13 audio tracks on
the CD. I may need to do a little bit of cutting here and there because
I think we may be 1 or 2 minutes over the length of an audio CD, but I
will need to check that.

I think I have covered most points but please let me know if there is
something I have missed.  Can I please ask that these files are kept
confidentially within the confines of this beta group.  Scott, we will
not be putting this audio CD on the web, because we are using this as
part of the marketing edge for TypeAbility that we in the UK have over
the other guys selling the product (smile) so we don't want it passing
onto anyone else.

The link is
www.hartgen.org/typeabilityaudio.zip

Thank you.

Brian Hartgen
Product Development Manager

T&T Consultancy Ltd

Advantage House

Trentham Business Quarter

Bellringer Road

Trentham

Stoke-On-Trent

ST4 8GB

Tel:  01782 644141

Fax: 01782 645135

Web Site, www.tandt-consultancy.com

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on t-+his e-mail's content. If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and
then delete the email and any attachments from your system. T&T
Consultancy Ltd have made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and
any attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However,
it cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are
transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all received e-mail
messages.
Registered in England No. 4098268