[typeabilitybeta] Final 2 hours before launch

  • From: "David Pinto" <davepinto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <typeabilitybeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 07:33:59 -0700

Testers,

In 2 hours I'm leaving for California State University, where I will be giving a lecture demonstration of TypeAbility for a new batch of teachers of the Visually impaired. I'll also be passing out demos of TypeAbility 3.0. So the teachers will be the first of the public to get the new TypeAbility.

So, for the next 2 hours, I have time to put the final touches on TypeAbility 3.0. After that, it's launch time. And lunch time, at least in my time zone.

David