[tupaski] Teaching Nanotechnology Blog by Hans Mikelson

  • From: "András Paszternák" <andras.paszternak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tupaski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 13:11:25 +0200

"I am going to try to do a blog on activities I do in teaching
Nanotechnology at the community college. I have been teaching
Nanotechnology at Chippewa Valley Technical College (CVTC) in Eau
Claire, Wisconsin USA for four years now."

Hans Mikelson

Teaching Nanotechnology Blog:

- Teaching Nanotechnology at the Community College Level

- First Week of Intro to Nano

- Intro to Nano Outline

- The nanoscale

- NanoChemistry

http://www.nanopaprika.eu/profiles/blog/list?user=2zaik0ftnj764

--
András Paszternák
creator and editor of The International NanoScience Community