TT Q-Tip: OOO

  • From: Dane Scott at TuneTracker Systems <tunetrackersystems@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TuneTracker QuickTips <tunetracker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 10:25:26 -0600

This week's QuickTip coming up, but first...

Greetings TuneTrackers,

We’ll be out of the office most of Wednesday, open as usual Thursday. Please
hold non-emergency calls.

If you do have an emergency, please do call and leave a message and someone
will get back to you quickly.

Best regards,

Dane Scott
Dane Scott | Support Services
TuneTracker Systems LLC
612 McDonald St.
Oconto, WI 54153 USA
920-273-0543
http://www.tunetrackersystems.com

Like us! http://www.facebook.com/tunetracker

---

(Now offering reasonably-priced custom DJ voice-tracking for your station.
Call for details!)

TuneTracker QuickTips are sent out as a courtesy e-mail through TuneTracker
Support Services. If you do not wish to receive QuickTips, please just let us
know and we'll remove you from the QuickTips list immediately.