TT Q-Tip: Here it comes!!

  • From: Dane Scott <ttcommandcenter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tunetracker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 16:55:39 -0500

This week's QuickTip coming up, but first...

Hey there TuneTracker Insiders:

Three more opportunities to be at the front of the line!

Web Site:

We've just gone live with the new TuneTracker web site.  Looks the
same at first, but as you start cruising around, you'll notice all the
changes, new offerings, new news, etc.  Be sure to look at the new
"beauty shot" of Command Center 5, on the Command Center page, the new
page on our green-friendliness, and, oh gosh, lots of interesting
stuff:

http://www.tunetrackersystems.com

Ordering:

Orders for software-only as well as our new killer Station-in-a-Box
systems are being taken starting tomorrow, May 1st.

Meet the Press:

And, we thought you might also like to be the first to see the press
release that goes out tomorrow (Wednesday).  And if anybody has a
publication, blog, or friend who might be interested, we encourage you
to share this:

For Immediate Release
TuneTracker Systems Releases "System 5" for Haiku

TuneTracker Systems Announces Release of Complete "System 5" Radio
Automation Product Line for the Haiku Operating System

GREEN BAY -- TuneTracker Systems, a leading provider of affordable
radio automation products to terrestrial and Internet radio stations,
is pleased to announce the release an updated version of its entire
product line for use with Haiku, a free, open-source operating system.

Included in the $699 TuneTracker System 5 suite is Command Center
radio automation, TuneStacker music selector, Lightning request finder
and program log editor, MakeMyDay master log builder, Army Knife
attribute editor, CSacker report generator, and a free copy of Haiku.
The suite is available as software-only, and in a variety of
"Station-in-a-Box" packages, some of them including satellite
switchers.

Station-in-a-Box computer systems include the $1299 "Command Center
One," the $1499 "TeraCaster 1000 (1 terabyte of storage)," the $1699
"TeraCaster 2000" (2 terabytes), the $1899 "QuadraCaster" (4
terabytes), and three switcher-based models for satellite
broadcasting: the four-input "ChannelCaster 4," eight-input
"ChannelCaster 8," and 16 input "ChannelCaster 16."  Available for all
Station-in-a-Box systems is TuneBacker, a "double-redundant" system
that comes with two removable hard drives to keep station contents
doubly backed up at all times.

TuneTracker Systems' new automation suite was created for use with
Haiku, a free, open-source desktop operating system designed to be
fast, lightweight, and stable, like the commercial BeOS operating
system it was fashioned after.  Haiku has won rave reviews for its
clean design and ease-of-use.  TuneTracker Systems has chosen Haiku as
its new platform, as it did BeOS before it, because of its jitter-free
multitasking environment and proven ability to run stably for long
periods of unattended operation, a requisite for many radio stations.

Along with the System 5 suite, TuneTracker Systems is offering a
complete line of accessory products, including a new version of its
"TT Anywhere" remote desktop connection software, TunePrepper music
ripper and prepper, HeartSong (a complete contemporary Christian radio
format), the "SignalCaster" remote broadcasting package, a new printed
user's guide, and a set of "FastTracker Learning Series" DVDs covering
major elements of the system.

"Our goal has always been to offer a rich feature set comparable with
the costliest high-end systems, but at a price affordable to even the
smallest stations," says Dane Scott, General Manager of TuneTracker
Systems. "We've continued to build on that reputation with each new
release, while holding our prices at the same level for the past ten
years.  This latest System 5 release is easily our best ever."

About TuneTracker Systems

TuneTracker Systems was established in late 1999, and TuneTracker
radio automation software was first released in early 2000.  Over
1,000 systems have been sold, and today, TuneTracker is being used by
broadcasters on every continent.

Contacts

TuneTracker Systems
Dane Scott, 920-273-0543
General Manager
ttcommandcenter@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.tunetrackersystems.com
TuneTracker QuickTips are sent out as a courtesy e-mail through TuneTracker
Support Services.  If you do not wish to receive QuickTips, please just let us
know and we'll remove you from the QuickTips list immediately.