[tunerpro] Re: Mailing List

  • From: Jason H <scorp1us@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tunerpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tunerpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 09:49:58 -0800 (PST)

Did you go to
http://www.tunerpro.net/mailingList.htm

enter your email address and select 'unsubscribe'
then check your inbox or spam folder for your unsubscribe confirmation
instructions?

The Tuner pro list is hosted on a server that processes other lists, it could
be backlogged.

Can you please, please, please (!!) remove me and every trace of me from your
mailing list?? I've tried unsubscribing every way possible and I'm tired of my
inbox getting flooded with every single email anyone on your mailing list sends
to you or receives from you!! Please just take delete me from your list
immediately. Thank you.