[tunerpro] Re: Feature request: BLM caluclation tool.

  • From: Mark Young <eaglemarkyoung@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tunerpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 13:15:23 -0700

You can use a BLM history table when doing a data log and use History STD
Deviation per cell for calculation of fueling VE cell in bin.

Getting a good BLM history would involve starting recording when totally
warmed up, PE turned off and filling as many cells as possible. After
changes use smooth tool to other cells.

HTH!

Mark
aka EagleMark