[tssg-tech] Re: This can be useful: Solving Development Infrastructure Problems

  • From: Ken Haduch <khaduch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tssg-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 11:08:32 -0400

Hi Jim -
Thanks for sending this. I went to register because it sounds very
interesting, but even though the email indicates that the meeting is
tonight, apparently it is on May 10th, according to the confirmation email
that I received and the NEJUG website.

I just wanted to pass that along in case anyone else was looking into it.
(And if anyone has further information about the apparent confusion, that
would be appreciated!)

But please keep sending these announcements because they are helpful in
identifying new learning opportunities!

Thank you -
Ken Haduch