[tssg-tech] FW: Java Developer -- Dover, NH -- Long Term Contract

  • From: "James Drewniak" <idmnstr2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tssg-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 18:23:44 -0400

From: Dean Williams [mailto:dwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 12:42 PM
To: Jim.Drewniak@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Java Developer -- Dover, NH -- Long Term Contract

Hi James,

I came across your resume in our database. I have an immediate need for a
talented Senior Java Developer that brings experience in the Financial Services
Industry. This is a 6 month contract opportunity with long-term potential and
is located in Dover, NH. Please review the below job description and contact me
asap.

Key Responsibilities:

Responsibilities:

*       Analyzes technical system problems, and designs and implements
effective solutions.
*       Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and
resolve them.
*       May be asked to provide on-call support.
*       Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions
for improvements and enhancements.
*       Consults on technical issues.
*       Investigates components of new tools and techniques.
*       Contributes to the development of project plans, and assigns and
monitors tasks of lower level Software Developers as responsibilities and
experience grows.
*       Will be trained on Documaker development.

Qualifications:

*       5+ years of experience coding Java/J2EE/EJB applications.
*       Experience with messaging technologies JMS/MQ desired.
*       Familiar with Java EE application server strongly desired, IBM
WebSphere preferred.
*       Experience with Oracle and DB2 database experience strongly desired.
*       Familiarity with Unix required.
*       Knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, and methodologies, architectures
and technical standards.
*       Proficient in programming languages and tools.
*       Knowledgeable in new and emerging technologies.
*       Knowledge of design and development tools.
*       Knowledge of layered systems architectures and layered solutions and
designs; understanding of shared software concepts.

Bachelor’s Degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience.

Regards,

Dean Williams

Technical Recruiter

61 Broadway
New York, NY 10006

dwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.diversant.com <http://www.diversant.com/>

www.linkedin.com/in/deanrwilliams

212-710-5537

If you would like to unsubscribe, please click here
<http://jobs.diversant.com/jobseekers/myjobs/emailmerge_optout.jsp?d=33315f3133383939333638393934375f3934303133395f3130333136315f315f4465616e2b57696c6c69616d73&e=1d9&t11=1335890491868>
 .