[tssg-tech] FW: Great Mobile Developer Opportunity in Boston, MA

  • From: "James Drewniak" <idmnstr2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'TSSG-Chelmsford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <tssg-chelmsford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 19:02:34 -0500

From: Danielle Razzano [mailto:Danielle.Razzano.B1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2014 9:26 AM
To: Jim DrewniakDrewniak
Subject: Great Mobile Developer Opportunity in Boston, MA

Hi Jim!

I am a recruiter here at CyberCoders who specializes in placing Mobile
Developer candidates as well as similar positions in Boston, MA and other
locations nationwide.

I am emailing you in case you think you would be a great fit for the
position listed below.  Please check out the link and apply if you are
interested in hearing more about the job.  :)

Also - If you refer a friend I end up placing at any of my open jobs, I will
give you an iPad for the referral!

This position is for a Mobile Developer in Boston, MA.

For more details on this job or to apply simply visit CyberCoders:

http://www.CyberCoders.com/qc.aspx?posId=DR1-1139465
<http://www.CyberCoders.com/qc.aspx?posId=DR1-1139465&ad=CSNPNPDanielle.Razz
ano> &ad=CSNPNPDanielle.Razzano

Not a fit for this job?  Search all of our open jobs:

http://www.CyberCoders.com/qa.aspx?ad=CSNPNPDanielle.Razzano
<http://www.CyberCoders.com/qa.aspx?ad=CSNPNPDanielle.Razzano&sterm=>
&sterm=

You can use the link below at any time if you would like us to hold off on
emails to you about new opportunities.

Thank you,
Danielle

 <mailto:Danielle.Razzano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Danielle Razzano | Executive
Recruiter | CyberCoders
Follow Us:  <http://www.facebook.com/CyberCoders/>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/cybercoders/cybercoders-recruiting-451541/p
roduct>  <http://www.twitter.com/CyberCoders> |
<http://www.cybercoders.com/jobs/by-recruiter/danielle-razzano/?utm_source=s
ignature&utm_medium=email&utm_content=recruiterbio&utm_campaign=ads> View My
Bio and Open Jobs

<http://www.cybercoders.com/?utm_source=signature&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;u
tm_content=logo&amp;utm_campaign=ads>

<http://www.cybercoders.com/tracking/email.ashx?id=524130type=cab&date=03052
014>

CyberCoders National Headquarters
6591 Irvine Center Drive, Suite 200
Irvine, CA 92618
email <mailto:Danielle.Razzano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  | optout

We are a start-up technology group with a focus on building mobile and web
based case management, assessment, learning management, and data analytic
applications. We create and manage innovative solutions that assist
caregivers in their ability to help elder and disabled adults live with
dignity and independence. Our model provides consumers with a higher quality
of life at a lower cost.

As we continue to expand, we look to add a Mobile Developer to our team.

Top Reasons to Work with Us

1. Growth opportunity in an exciting start-up environment!

2. Cutting edge technology!

3. Competitive salary and excellent benefits!

What You Will Be Doing

We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing
mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our talented team to
design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. You will
design and build advanced applications for the Android platform, collaborate
with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features and
work with outside data sources and API's. You will unit-test code for
robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability, work
on bug fixing and improving application performance and continuously
discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development
efficiency.

The ideal candidate will possess a BS/MS degree in Computer Science,
Engineering or a related subject, 2+ years of software development
experience (.Net, C#) and 2+ years of Android development. Experience with
Android SDK is a must, along with experience working with remote data via
REST and JSON. You must have working knowledge of the general mobile
landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies, and a solid
understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.

What You Need for this Position

At Least 1 Year of experience and knowledge of:
- Android SDK
- Java
- REST
- JSON

What's In It for You

- Vacation/PTO
- Medical
- Dental
- Vision
- Bonus
- 401(k)

So, if you are a Mobile Developer with Android experience, please apply
today!

JobID: DR1-1139465

  <http://www.cybercoders.com/tracking/?type=cab&date=352014&id=0>
<http://www.cybercoders.com/tracking/email.ashx?type=cab&date=03052014>