[tsj-developers] Re: hi ...

  • From: Nano Tod <nanotod@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 22:05:33 +0000

hi ...

civ3 "translate" the pink background to transparent ... but the google maps api
don't ... we must use pngs with a transparent layer in background ... i used
GIMP with your image to add a "alpha channel", and "delete" the pink area ...
but it isn't easy to change the differents tones of pink (shadows, borders ...
let's see the last image that i was sent you). can you send me the images with
a background transparent layer??. does the tool that you use to draw allow it?

http://forums.techarena.in/customize-desktop/1152621.htm

Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 12:07:55 -0700
From: rumikhayyam@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [tsj-developers] Re: hi ...
To: nanotod@xxxxxxx

Not sure what you mean by transparent with shadow. The Civ3-style PNG icon file
isn't the correct format?

Chatea sin límites en Messenger con la tarifa plana de Orange
http://serviciosmoviles.es.msn.com/messenger/orange.aspx