[trowmensshed] Re: Project

  • From: "Dennis Drewett" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("dennis.drewett")
  • To: trowmensshed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 13:31:37 +0000 (GMT)

 Count me in guys.

Regards,
Dennis
Sent from my Mobile Device.
This email originates from Dennis Drewett  and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential information and may be subject to Copyright or Intellectual Property rights. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete the email from your inbox. Any disclosure, reproduction, dissemination, modification and distribution of the contents of the email is strictly prohibited. No contract is intended by this email, and any personal opinions expressed in this message are those of the sender and should not be taken as representing views of anyone. Please note I do not warrant that any e-mail or attachments are free from viruses or other defects and accepts no liability for any losses resulting from infected e-mail transmissions. Receipt of this e-mail does not imply consent to use or provide this e-mail address to any third party for any purpose.
Sen party for any purpose