[trowmensshed] Barberry Carpet

  • From: Michael Smith <michaelhedley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: trowmensshed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 17:20:42 +0100

Dear George

My sincere apologies for not contacting you earlier.

Unfortunately in the last few months I have been pre-occupied with health problems which require rather more than welcome the attention of medical profesionals.

I am currently just starting my treatment for Diabetes & Pancreatic problems.

This is most remiss of me that I was unable to fulfill my obligations to search the Barberry bushes at Keevil & Steeple Ashton and inform you of my situation.

From a distant view the bushes at Steeple Ashton seem to be flourishing well but I am unable to comment on the Keevil site.

I woulld hope to continue next year but will contact you if this is not possible.

Once again many apologies.

Best Wishes Michael ( Michael Smith)