[triadtechtalk] Re: triadtechtalk Digest V7 #79

  • From: brian <brian99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 11:16:49 -0700

Elisabeth,

Thanks for the response.

It is good to know that I do not have any problem with sending and receiving
TriAdTech postings.

I am still holding on to Win98 waiting for Vista and then plan on getting a new
computer with Vista installed since Win98 is working quite well. This is
totally due to the group helping me learn the ropes over the years.

So with the groups help I have been able to keep this computer going and learn how to fix commonly occurring problems.

Never the less, I still feel like I have mastered only about 10% of the true functionality of Win98. Therefore, I have a reluctance to switch to XP even if it is a better OS.

However, since everyone else has all there computers under control I think I
may ask a question under a new posting about securing Win98 for the next few
months until Vista appears.

Thanks again.

BRIAN
********

FreeLists Mailing List Manager wrote:

triadtechtalk Digest    Sat, 08 Jul 2006        Volume: 07  Issue: 079

In This Issue:
                [triadtechtalk] Has XP solved all the computer Problems?
                [triadtechtalk] Re: Has XP solved all the computer Problems?

Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 13:04:58 -0700
From: brian <brian99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [triadtechtalk] Has XP solved all the computer Problems?

I know that XP is way better than Win98 and that I am one of the few still using Win98.

However, since I have not received any posting from the group for quite a while I wanted to be sure it was just that everyone has there computer problems solved, and it is not because of some problem I may have (and don't even know about it!!) with my email or something else.

It is hard to believe all the computers are working!!!!

BRIAN

------------------------------

From: "grps2004" <grps2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [triadtechtalk] Re: Has XP solved all the computer Problems?
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 12:27:13 -0800

Hi Brian

Yes XP is much better than 98 and giving me no troubles.
Nice to hear from you!

Cheers
Elisabeth

Brian wrote:

I know that XP is way better than Win98 and that I am one of the few still using Win98.

However, since I have not received any posting from the group for quite a while I wanted to be sure it was just that everyone has there computer problems solved, and it is not because of some problem I may have (and don't even know about it!!) with my email or something else.

It is hard to believe all the computers are working!!!!

End of triadtechtalk Digest V7 #79