[triadtechtalk] carpserve.exe?

  • From: Wes Lee <jusliebaknlisen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 00:11:26 -0700 (PDT)

            Hey, after disconnecting from the internet and shutting down my
computer, i keep getting a message coming up saying that
C:\WINDOWS\System32\Carpserve.exe is not working, so i have to just close that
window and shutdown anyway, it doesnt effect my pc i dont think, it just
worries me. I searched my computer but i cant find the file and i have no clue
at all what its used for, so any help would be nice thanks...

                                     Wes