[triadtechtalk] Re: anticipator.dll?

  • From: avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 06:04:49 -0700 (PDT)

Donna,
use Kazaa Lite instead.=20

It's the same file sharing program without the spyware.
http://doa2.host.sk/

After you uninstall Kazaa run AdAware or Spybot S&D,
then install Kazaa Lite.

HTH,
armando. 8)
The Committee to Protect Journalists has named Castro
one of its =93Worst Enemies of the Press=94 for seven out
of the past seven years, but you would never know it by
watching CNN.

"Justice is not served by diluting international
standards to suit the occasion or a government in
power," Amnesty International.

On Sun, 20 Apr 2003 02:02:11 -0500 (EST), Donna wrote:
Re: anticipator.dll?
> Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 15:18:15 -0500
>=20
> Thanks for saving my bacon once more!...  :)
> Donna P.
>=20
> "Re: anticipator.dll This file comes from Kazaa. Try
> re-installing the new=20
> virus catcher for KaZaa should clear up the problem.
"<<
=0D