[triadtechtalk] Super Disk Accelerator Software GONE!

  • From: brian99 <brian99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 14:03:40 -0600

Chuck,
Thanks a million! The boot up warning screen is now GONE!
I followed the registry modification and it worked perfectly. And the Super Disk drive also still works perfectly.
That is the most extensive reg edit I have completed to date and it was sure nice that the edit worked. Even though I wasn't sure why I was doing each of the steps, I was able to confidently proceed with your assurance that I was on the right track.

One other question. I your postings I have saw: " =20, n=ot=20, t=20, a= t=20, = =20, = =20, &nbsp=, &nb= sp;" and other such numbers and letters with the = sign.(For example, "...Standard Time,=20 brian99@xxxxxxxxxxx writes: I hope=20 this..." and at the end of your message, "...= =20 &nbsp= ; &nb= sp; =20 chuck...in Ok ..."). I started to see these with Armando's postings a while back, and have no idea what these are or what they mean. I am wondering if they are something my software is inserting and only I can see them since it doesn't seem to make any sense. At any rate I sure would be thankful for any explanation you or anyone else would provide to help clear up this mystery.

Thanks again to you and the others who helped with my most recent successful task. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the help.

BRIAN
****************

From: ChasM49@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 19:34:16 EST
Subject: [triadtechtalk] Re: Super Disk Software

In a message dated 12/28/2003 3:51:50 PM Central Standard Time,=20
brian99@xxxxxxxxxxx writes: I hope=20 this information will make it
conclusive yep... conclusive.. dump the files as the tech has told you.. thye do n=
ot=20 need to be on your pc as it IS an internal drive and will do nothing
for the= =20 drive or your pc except give you those error messages.... no
need for them a= t=20 all... and yes it is an imation drive that was
manufactured by mitsubishi...= ..=20 contracted manufacutrer as is common
fornear about any sort of electronics=20 today....so go on and follow the
techs words as to remvoing the files and=20 registry entries... will square
you away.... when I installed my first internal LS120= I=20 installed
those files, since I had them with my external ls120 thinking I ne= eded=20
them... but son got the exact same messages you got... and spent a few
hours==20 searching the Imation site and found the info as you have been
given..... bu= t it=20 sure was hidden deep in its center.... after
removal..no error mesages.....= =20 &nbsp= ; &nb= sp; =20 chuck...in Ok ------------------------------